Glenwood Springs, Colo.-based analytics vendor Aspen Research has begun rolling out a Web-based version of its charting software package built using the Microsoft Silverlight development environment, to enable clients to integrate components of its display into other applications or financial data portals.
Dubbed Aspen Graphics in Silverlight, the new version will not replace the vendor's existing client-site installed software package, but will - at least initially - target a different client b
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming