Interactive Data's second-quarter financial results last week saw Q2 revenue rise 5 percent to $194 million compared to the same period last year, though operating profit fell from $50.6 million to $35.5 million over the same period as a result of costs associated with its purchase by Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus, higher costs from acquisitions, higher staff bonuses, and "challenges" in the segments served by its eSignal active trader desktop and its Real-Time Services division. Real-Time Serv
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech