Low-latency data vendor Activ Financial last week announced that it has deployed a version of its ticker plant in Equinix's TR1 datacenter in Toronto, to provide clients in the city with data from local exchanges and alternative trading systems, as well as access to consolidated data from global markets.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit