European network provider EuNetworks last week announced the launch of new low-latency routes to Milan and Zurich on its financial network.
The Zurich route, which terminates in Equinix’s ZH4 datacenter, provides connectivity from London to the SIX Swiss exchange with one-way latency of 6.83 milliseconds and from Frankfurt to the exchange with latency of 2.74 milliseconds, while the Milan route provides latency to London, Frankfurt and Zurich of 8.81, 4.71 and 1.98 milliseconds, respectively.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming