Historical tick data from Nexa Technologies’ Tick Data division is now accessible to clients of New York-based infrastructure-as-a-service provider Options IT through their managed infrastructures, reducing the burdens of managing tick data in-house, as a result of an agreement formalized at the end of April between the vendors.
Under the agreement, Options IT’s Options Pipe managed service platform will serve as a delivery mechanism for Tick Data’s repository of historical intraday market data,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership