Sybase has released version 5 of its Sybase Aleri Event Stream Processor, providing users with a visual editor combined with Corel8's SQL-based event programming Continuous Computation Language and advanced cluster architecture, to deliver greater scalability and deployment options that allow continuous queries in a private cloud environment. The new release will be available for beta testing in June and generally available in Q3.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech