UK-based data technology provider MDX Technology is developing a server-based cache for its MDXT Connect desktop data connectivity platform to enable large financial firms to share data internally among greater numbers of users or applications.
MDX currently has a local cache component, dubbed ConnectCache, which captures data from a user’s market data platform and makes it available to local desktop applications via APIs for applications written in Microsoft .Net or C++ or to spreadsheets via a
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act