Network and trading turret provider IPC is upgrading its network across Asia-Pacific to provide higher capacity, to support growing demand for connectivity to data from emerging markets in the region.
The vendor is raising bandwidth in the region to 155 megabits per second for its connections to 14 regional exchanges, including the Korea Exchange, Bursa Malaysia, the Singapore Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Ganesh Iyer, senior manager of product marketing at IPC, says the growing demand
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit