Trading technology and market data vendor Fidessa has hired Michael Wilkins as a trader support specialist, providing training and support for the vendor's futures and options platform. Wilkins was previously a pre-sales product specialist at SunGard Global Trading, prior to which he held training roles at OptionsXpress, Orc Software, GL Trade and Townsend Analytics.
He joins Yuriy Shterk, who joined the vendor as senior product manager at the start of this year from CQG, where he was vice president of product strategy.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won