French low-latency technology provider Enyx has launched a new development platform dubbed FPB1, based on Altera's Stratix V FPGA, to enable low-latency trading firms to improve the processing performance of real-time financial applications, including market data processing and pre-trade risk checks.
Officials say the new platform enables applications such as multi-market feed handlers to process up to 16,000 US equities instruments across up to eight different markets.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit