NYSE Technologies - the data and technology arm of NYSE Euronext - have entered into a partnership with Bolsa Mexicana de Valores and Americas Trading Group to build and deploy new trading infrastructure for customers trading in Mexican markets, following the launch of BMV's new matching engine. The collaboration will comprise global market data distribution over NYSE Technologies' SFTI network, co-location services for access to BMV's cash and derivatives markets at KIO Networks' datacenter, global connectivity and risk management functionality.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank