Ratings agency Fitch has released a mobile app for Apple iPad devices, aimed at investors and fixed income professionals, which provides ratings actions and headlines, commentary on market events from the vendor's Fitch Wire service, and videos featuring Fitch analysts, and the ability to filter information by region and sector, and to save content to read offline, while allowing users who already subscribe to Fitch services to access their Fitch Research portfolio and alerts.
The Fitch Mobile app, which was soft-launched in November, is free to download, and includes free content as well as subscriber-only data.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won