Parsippany, NJ-based financial network provider Wall Street Network Solutions has hired Frank Ruggiero as managing director of engineering and operations, reporting to chief executive Michael Fritzlo.
Ruggiero was most recently vice president of vendor management and program development at technology, datacenter and infrastructure advisory firm CS Technology's Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions business, prior to which he was an account executive at Optimum Lightpath, spent more than 12 years as managing director of global transport services at Bear Stearns, covering network engineering and vendor management, and held sales engineer roles at MCI and IBM.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit