The Canadian subsidiary of Australian data and trading software vendor Iress Market Technology has rolled out a new web-based private wealth management platform for investment advisors and wealth managers that captures data on clients’ portfolios, holdings and trading activity, and presents it in an interface that supports customer relationship management and reporting.
“The web-based Private Wealth platform gives a visual representation of what an investment advisor’s practice looks like… with
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank