S&P Capital IQ has expanded its dataset of fundamental data on private companies in Southern Europe, Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, France, the UK and the US, focusing on companies with sales of more than $5 million, to further support clients' analysis of counterparties and potential acquisition targets.
The final additions bring the number of companies covered by the dataset to more than 3 million, with detailed financial information on 500,000 of those.
Investors, risk managers and researchers can access the data via the vendor's Xpressfeed datafeed and its S&P Capital IQ desktop platform, which has extended its proprietary "click-through" feature -- which allows users to trace adjustments and line-item calculations back to source documents -- to cover private companies.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp