Exchanges’ market data revenues for the first quarter of 2013 largely declined compared to last year, as cost pressures and headcount reductions still affecting the capital markets continued to eat into data subscriber numbers and revenues.
Bucking the trend, IntercontinentalExchange saw a 12 percent increase in Q1 data revenues over the same period last year, from $36.4 million to a record high of $40.9 million for the exchange. However, ICE’s overall revenues fell 4 percent to $351.9 million,
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won