Herndon, VA-based network and infrastructure provider CFN Services will this week launch an extension of its Alpha Platform managed connectivity service, dubbed Alpha Platform Direct Connect, which provides direct, shared low-latency connectivity to exchanges for high-frequency traders.
The first bundle of connectivity covered by Direct Connect provides raw, full depth-of-book data from US equities and derivatives exchanges, while a second will cover Canada and Europe, and a third will provide c
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership