Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing has signed up a series of local information providers as founding participants in its Mainland Market Data Hub (MMDH) in Shanghai, which will provide mainland China-based companies with direct access to HKEx market data, and is slated to begin operations in the fourth quarter of this year.
The first participants in HKEx's MMDH Founding Members Program -- which allows them to participate in joint marketing efforts with HKEx, and to offer free trial terminals to clients to market HKEx data -- include AAstocks.com, Shanghai E Money Software Technology Co., Shanghai Qianlong Advanced Technology Co., Shanghai Wind Information, Sina Hong Kong, and Tencent Holdings.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II