Prague-based securities and derivatives trading firm RSJ has rolled out Kx Systems' kdb+ tick database to support its algorithmic trading activities by allowing the company to process large amounts of data at high speed, and run intraday trading simulations and what-if scenarios against several months of tick data for liquid assets traded on Eurex, NYSE Liffe and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
RSJ officials say that since deploying kdb+, the firm's query times have dropped from taking hours to seconds.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit