Portfolio and data analytics provider StatPro has released an update to its StatPro Revolution cloud-based analytics workstation that includes new content and capabilities, including the addition of free-of-charge index data covering the UK and US from the Freedom Index Company -- a provider of free and independent indexes to asset managers, founded by StatPro chairman Carl Bacon -- and detailed liquidity risk analytics, as well as the ability to include custom identifiers and reference data.
The new version also features a free Microsoft Excel add-in for users to access portfolio, performance and risk data directly via spreadsheets, and StatPro Revolution Web API Explorer, a website that allows users to extract results in the form of just numbers and dates.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won