Risk management and index analytics provider Axioma has integrated fundamental factor data from Credit Suisse's HOLT fundamental analysis, idea generation and benchmarking platform into the Performance Attribution module of Axioma Portfolio Analytics and the Axioma Risk Model Machine, allowing mutual clients to use HOLT factors to build custom risk models and use these for performance attribution, risk analysis and portfolio construction.
The Credit Suisse HOLT data being integrated by Axioma provides corporate structure and valuation data on more than 20,000 companies worldwide, dating back to 1982 for US stocks and to 1997 for international stocks.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank