MNI Indicators, the macroeconomic data division of Deutsche Börse's Market News International, has released new consumer and business confidence indicators for Brazil, India and Russia, expanding on its existing MNI China consumer and business sentiment indicators to deliver full coverage of the BRIC nations.
MNI Indicators will roll out the Russian and Indian indicators and reports later this month, followed by the Brazilian indicators and reports in October.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit