Financial news, analysis and transcript website Seeking Alpha has added marketplace designations for the OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink markets operated by OTC Markets Group to company information on its website, to denote the listing market of each security below a company's ticker symbol on seekingalpha.com.
In addition, any article mentioning securities traded on OTC Markets will be hyperlinked to company data on OTC Markets' website.
The move will make it easier for investors, traders and other Seeking Alpha users to research and trade OTC Markets' securities─such as by being able to easily identify the largest, most liquid and investor-friendly securities, says Matt Fuchs, managing director of market data and strategy at OTC Markets.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act