At the end of last year, McKay Brothers—which provides the microwave network that supports sister company Quincy Data's QED data service—launched a bi-directional private bandwidth service between CenturyLink Technology Solutions’ (formerly Savvis) NJ2 datacenter in Weehawken, NJ and CME Group’s co-location center in Aurora, Illinois to deliver select futures data from CME with one-way latency of 4.14 milliseconds, sold in one-megabit slices.
Previously, McKay Brothers offered a three-year contr
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse