In the last six weeks, the vendor has released a major revision of the engine, and is currently seeking feedback from prospective customers to identify any bugs in the system. Over the next couple of months, Bayes will move into a pre-live phase, running the engine against live market data.
The engine analyzes hundreds of statistical characteristics on the performance of stocks—such as the change from the two-day simple moving average to the 10-day simple moving average—to determine the similari
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees