In the last six weeks, the vendor has released a major revision of the engine, and is currently seeking feedback from prospective customers to identify any bugs in the system. Over the next couple of months, Bayes will move into a pre-live phase, running the engine against live market data.
The engine analyzes hundreds of statistical characteristics on the performance of stocks—such as the change from the two-day simple moving average to the 10-day simple moving average—to determine the similari
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv