In the last six weeks, the vendor has released a major revision of the engine, and is currently seeking feedback from prospective customers to identify any bugs in the system. Over the next couple of months, Bayes will move into a pre-live phase, running the engine against live market data.
The engine analyzes hundreds of statistical characteristics on the performance of stocks—such as the change from the two-day simple moving average to the 10-day simple moving average—to determine the similari
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership