In the last six weeks, the vendor has released a major revision of the engine, and is currently seeking feedback from prospective customers to identify any bugs in the system. Over the next couple of months, Bayes will move into a pre-live phase, running the engine against live market data.
The engine analyzes hundreds of statistical characteristics on the performance of stocks—such as the change from the two-day simple moving average to the 10-day simple moving average—to determine the similari
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture