The product, dubbed OTAS InTrade, features a live market microstructure and a modular design that allows traders to personalize their workflows.
"For years, trader performance has been measured at the end of the month by transaction cost analysis benchmarks like arrival price, VWAP and PWP (Participation-Weighted Price). Now in an environment of increased regulatory scrutiny, more competition and relatively low returns on equities, real-time TCA is becoming fundamental at buy-side firms to analy
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act