The expansion into CME's Aurora site enables clients hosted in Options' existing datacenter presences in the New York/New Jersey metro area─and in futures exchange locations in London and Frankfurt─to connect to CME over the "fastest fiber route" available, officials say.
The move follows the company's expansion into the New York Stock Exchange's datacenter in Mahwah, NJ in June.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse