Kx officials say Kdb+ set records in 8 of the 17 queries in the baseline suite of analytics measured as part of the M3 benchmark, and in 16 out of 19 queries in the scaling suite of analytics measured.
Using Dell EMC DSSD D5 Rack-Scale flash storage and Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers, Kdb+ exceeded throughput rates of 20 Gigabytes per second, and hit just over 22 Gigabytes per second against a dataset of 47.6 Terabytes, which included an additional year's worth of data compared to just over 30 Tera
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit