The past two issues have had stories about new low-latency feed offerings from HyperFeed Technologies and Radianz and from Nexa Technologies. In addition, Boston-based ticker plant vendor Market Systems Technology is using software from Concurrent in order to reduce the latency of its products. Another ticker plant software provider, Activ Financial, is also making changes to its technology to help users avoid latency from the growing flow of options traffic.
Obviously, the demand for low-lat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act