Reuters holds about 90 percent of the MDDS market. So what does its latest offering mean for market data managers? By Brian Slater, principal, The Duncannon Group
For those of us who manage market data, the concept of doing it on a large scale without a Market Data Distribution System (MDDS) is frightening (although at times it remains shocking even with one). It would be like multiplying the Bloomberg situation--they control you, not you them--by a factor of 10.
The MDDS provides us with a s
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech