As in the political debates leading up to the primaries, IMD readers will be able to hear their peers discuss the issues facing the industry. Entry is free for attendees from end-user firms (no donations, lobbying or cushy non-executive directorships required!). But, of course, we want something in return-three things, in fact.
First, we want your votes. Go to www.insidemarketdata.com and vote for your winning vendors and exchanges for the Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data Awards 2
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse