"Pricing, quote management, algorithmic platforms are where banks need to put money effort if they want to catch up or stay in the forefront [when it comes to latency]," says Frederic Ponzo, managing director at Net2S and one of the authors of the research.
Over the past three years, the consultancy has seen the proportion of latency resulting from networks drop from 50 percent of total latency to between 10 and 15 percent without considering network firewalls, which have remained constant in
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming