LONDON--The Financial Information Services Division (FISD), part of the Information Industry Association (IIA), finalized its executive committee at its meeting last week, completing its transformation into a truly global organization.
Mike Atkin, vice president, financial information markets for the IIA, says "the influence of the European contingent has brought changes in our structure, tenor and approach--all, in my mind, throwing an extremely positive light on our objective to be truly gl
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act