LONDON--Although the Year 2000 issue has received much publicity, the euro, slated for introduction Jan. 1, 1999, poses potentially greater economic significance. Making the most noise in its preparation for the introduction of the euro, Reuters has outlined its plans for both data conversion and product software changes in a so-called Reuters Euro Program.
The Euro Program has been established to handle product-related issues arising from the planned introduction of the single currency, unde
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit