Bloomberg again set the benchmark high for its rivals in the Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data Awards last week, taking four awards, including Best Data Provider for Equities, Best Data Provider for Fixed Income, Best New Data Product for its Bloomberg Anywhere iPad app, and the overall award for Best Data Provider (Vendor)—the most it has ever won at the awards, which began in 2003.
Thomson Reuters scooped three awards, including Best Low-Latency Data Vendor (which it won for the fif
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership