ORd brings more than 25 years in data management and technology engineering to the role overseeing the pension fund's enterprise data operations.
The new offering will directly connect TR’s regulatory feed and IBM’s OpenPages with Watson platform.
WatersTechnology investigates the torturous journey to create a stock-trading database for the US, and where the project goes from here.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha