State Street is teaming up with Harvard professor George Serafeim to create solutions that help institutional investors find ESG materiality.
ASX plans to release the CHESS replacement in 2021 and the hope is to cut into Swift settlements.
RapidLEI launches API access, shaving additional seconds off LEI turnaround.
WatersTechnology investigates the torturous journey to create a stock-trading database for the US, and where the project goes from here.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions