Combined product provides access to a variety of reference data to enable faster, more accurate decisions.
More firms see regulatory change as opportunity to enhance infrastructure, gain business advantage and remain compliant.
Lenardos will become CEO after just two months as CFO at Cinnober.
Investors can participate in the Kangaroo bond, dubbed ‘bond-i’ via the World Bank’s and CBA’s respective nodes.
The returns from ESG are undeniable, and in the world of Wall Street, that means more than partisan perspectives.
BeQuant offers access to liquidity of more than $150 million with a focus on compliance.
The story of how the double volume cap began is just as important as what's happened in 2018.
The new analytics offering aims to harmonize and normalize the view of all transaction data for swaps trading.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy