The initiative's first file includes more than 3.2 million ISIN-to-LEI records across roughly 25,000 unique LEIs.
Pulandaran will continue to drive Asia-Pacific's status at the fastest-growing region of GoldenSource's business, officials say.
The vendor believes that offering its software platform as a managed service will future-proof its delivery model, as well as open it up to new classes of clients.
WatersTechnology investigates the torturous journey to create a stock-trading database for the US, and where the project goes from here.
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects