The financial industry trades billions of dollars in notional amounts of swaps contracts daily, so it stands to reason that there should be an established methodology for identifying the contracts trading hands every day, especially as trading migrates to electronic venues or swap execution facilities (SEFs).
Unfortunately, this is not the case, as this seemingly simple and mundane problem rapidly becomes very complex. Identifiers exist to enable and facilitate processes and automation while pre
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership