NEW YORK - Citigroup's Corporate and Investment Banking group has appointed reference data veteran John Bottega to the unusual and high-profile position of chief data officer in New York. The appointment coincides with the very public, multi-year deal struck with Reuters to buy an array of content, desktops and enterprise infrastructure.
Bottega, who started working at Citibank on March 13, declines to comment on his plans, including how he might leverage the Reuters deal, except to say that
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming