Mark Hepsworth, president, pricing and reference data, at Interactive Data speaks about the benefits and challenges of data centralization at the World Financial Information Conference hosted by the Financial Information Services Division in Lisbon
At the World Financial Information Conference in Lisbon this week, Mark Hepsworth, president, pricing and reference data, at Interactive Data, moderated a roundtable discussion about reference data.
Here, he explains the ideas that emerged during the session, including financial firms' growing reference data needs, their desire to centralize their data and the challenges they face in doing so.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit