TORONTO - The best-paid data jobs are typically on the client side or in sales, according to figures from LakeFrontData Consulting.
LakeFront, which launched a job site in November last year (Inside Reference Data, December 2008) found job categories with the highest salaries, both at an average of $200,000 a year, are in sales and senior management.
Toronto-based Dale Richards, chief executive officer of technology and consultancy firm LakeFront, says in sales the salary figure is likely to be mo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act