NEW YORK - The idea behind the Markit corporate actions service, aimed at helping the industry determine if a succession event happened, is being taken one step further, with the International Swaps and Derivatives Association introducing a determination committee, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Information provider Markit is currently putting out factual summaries of complex events to help the market agree on succession events. Going forward, the outcome of these event types will be deter
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act