Pittsburgh - Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has gone live with Aim Software's data management platform, Gain, to help integrate and manage Bloomberg reference data, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The firm purchased Gain this summer to help store and manage Bloomberg Back Office and Bloomberg Per Security Data License - two of the 15 feeds Gain interfaces to. Pittsburgh-based Matthew McDonnell, vice-president US securities database at BNY Mellon, who led the initiative, says the new s
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse