LONDON - Sell-side and buy-side institutions, as well as vendors, were advised to immediately start their plans for MiFID as the IT subject group of the MiFID Joint Working Group (JWG) was revived after five months in limbo.
The IT subject group, whose existence was questioned after the creation of commercial think-tank JWG-IT Ltd, will select new chairmen in the next few weeks (Inside Reference Data, May 2006). JWG-IT remains a separate commercial entity and is not linked to the JWG.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming