Darren Measures, who has been heading clearing and collateral management sales at JP Morgan in New York, is moving to Hong Kong to become head of risk management, Asia excluding Japan and Australia, JP Morgan Worldwide Security Services, on July 1. Measures has worked at JP Morgan for 11 years in different positions. In recent years, he has also been active in the counterparty data space, participating in industry discussions relating to counterparty risk.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership