Teradata has seen a growing number of firms interested in data management programs aimed at ensuring consistency in the use of terms and values. Tine Thoresen speaks to Dilip Krishna, partner, financial services, North East, Teradata, about the data modeling trend
Tine Thoresen speaks to Dilip Krishna, partner, financial services, North East, Teradata, about the data modeling trend.
The trip was sponsored by Teradata and this also applies to other stories from Teradata Partners.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act