Tine Thoresen is reporting live October 10-12 from the World Financial Information Conference in San Francisco. Follow the discussions from panels through the interface here.
The speakers, who represent different data vendors, will be assessing the current market environment and explaining how they are positioning themselves to succeed.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank