Tine Thoresen is reporting live from the first annual Frankfurt Financial Information Summit, where a panel is assessing the best strategies for facilitating enterprise-wide data integration.
The speakers, who are discussing topics such as data models, business objectives and governance, include: Alberto Ricciotti, head of global modeling and warehousing, CFO data governance, Unicredit; Peter Blenninger, head of software development, Baader Bank; Christian Knapp, senior market data analyst, Commerzbank; Peter Panse, head market data solutions, SIX Telekurs; and Nick Murphy, product owner, Asset Control.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming