Deloitte & Touche has hired Dilip Krishna as a director in its financial services practice, to be based in New York. Previously, Krishna was head of the banking consulting business in the northeast US for vendor Teradata.
In his new role at Deloitte & Touche, Krishna will work as part of a risk team delivering services including risk systems architecture, metadata management, and risk and capital data management.
His experience in the industry spans 16 years, and includes work for CIBC, TD Secur
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act