Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua reported live from Tokyo via Twitter feed on a panel discussion at the Tokyo Financial Information Summit on April 24 about obtaining reliable data for illiquid assets and complex products. Panelists represent Nomura Research Institute, Tokio Marine Asset Management, S&P Capital IQ and Mizuho Corporate Bank
Participating on the panel are Kiyoto Shimba, senior quantitative analyst, Nomura Research Institute (NRI) as moderator; Akhihiko Imanari, general manager, operations, Tokio Marine Asset Management; Kevin Ng, director, S&P Capital IQ Enterprise Solutions; and Shinya Tateishi, deputy general manager, Mizuho Corporate Bank.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp