Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Financial Services (ICBCFS) has chosen to automate corporate actions processing with XPRisa, the software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering provided by XSP, a vendor of end-to-end corporate actions systems, because it suits both the firm's business and technology needs.
XPRisa makes the main data management and scrubbing functions of XSP's v5 platform accessible to customers via a customizable dashboard, and is available on a pay-as-you-go, subscription basis.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse